Electronics/ Computer Vision Engineer
Passionate about software and technology? Do you have an interest in electronics and IoT projects? We are looking for an enthusiastic and experience Computer Vision Engineer to join our R&D team.
Our company is reimagining the world and creates cutting-edge IoT projects, and we want you to be part of our team. We are currently looking for a Computer Vision Engineer with interest in electronics to create and maintain software for our IoT electronics projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Design, implement, validate, and release applications and capabilities in C++ and Python.
• Write clear and testable code. Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
• Clearly and regularly communicate with management
• Design and update software database
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science/engineer or related field. Master’s degree will be considered as an advantage.
• 2 years of working experience in a similar position is preferred. • Proven experience in Python or C++ programming.
• Image processing, experience of Deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow. • Knowledge of DBs including NoSQL databases (administration and design).
• Knowledge of front-end development with HTML , CSS, PHP web frameworks will be considered as an advantage.
• Proactive attitude towards solving issues and achieving results.