We are currently looking for an experienced Project and Office administrator to handle and coordinate our office management activities. Novatex is involved in multiple projects funded by the Research and Innovation Foundation (RIF), and also EU funded projects (Horizon2020, Erasmus , ESA etc).
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to manage ongoing and upcoming projects and to contribute to the development of new proposals in collaboration with other stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Project Administration including financial administration and related reports
- Contribute in preparing and submitting new proposals, written in Greek or in English
- Prepare project documentation, according to the needs of each programme.
- Participate in coordination/partners’ meetings in Cyprus and other EU countries
- Basic accounting knowledge for ensuring that all project financial information is recorded in a complete, accurate and timely manner and also maintenance of related accounting records and bank account reconciliations
Master’s or PhD degree, preferably in the areas of ICT, Engineering, Environment, Education, Health, Business/Management and Economics
It is preferred that the person has previous practical/professional knowledge in relation to the structural funds of the Research and Innovation Foundation and the European funding programmes of Erasmus+ and Horizon 2020 along with at least 3 years related work experience.
- Excellent English and Greek communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Ability to handle pressure and stress effectively and meet relevant deadlines.
- Able to work independently to complete assigned tasks/projects.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise related tasks
Selected candidates will be contacted during September 2020. Candidates not fitting the profile above will not be considered.
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter to : Jobs@netcy.com | Contact person: Mr. George Georgiou